Rates & Policies
The 2019 rate is $210.00/night plus 8% tax.
Includes a continental breakfast brought to your door.
2 night minimum booking, 3 night minimum on long weekends.
We are open year round.
Rates are subject to change without notice.
Reservation & Payment:
To make a reservation, a 50% deposit is required.
Preferred method of payment is via E-transfer. Payment by credit card is subject to a 3% service fee.
Credit card information is taken at time of booking to be used in the event of incidentals.
Balance of payment due 7 days prior to arrival.
All cancellations prior to 14 days of arrival are subject to a $50 administration fee.
Guests cancelling within 7-14 days of arrival date will forfeit their deposit.
Guests cancelling within 7 days of arrival date are charged full amount.
By choosing to rent Naramata Lakeside Guesthouse, you are agreeing to the following rental policies:
- Maximum occupancy: 2 adults only. No parties please.
- Being mindful of guests who may have pet allergies, we operate a no pet policy.
- Due to sensitivities, please avoid the use of heavy fragrance or perfume in the suite.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the suite or anywhere on the grounds.
- The pergola covered patio is for Naramata Lakeside guests only. Please do not take inside furniture outside.
- Bikes are not allowed in the suite. Talk to us about storage options.
- B&B insurance does not permit a stove or cooking in the suite. A BBQ is provided for your outdoor grilling.
- Parking for one vehicle is located in front of the suite entrance located on the north side of our house.
- Check in: 4:00 pm.
- Check out 11:00 am. Please leave the suite as tidy as you found it.
- Cleaning fee included UNLESS excessive cleaning is needed after your stay. This would include overuse of heavy perfume or cologne, food odours, or stains. In the unlikely event that more than the standard cleaning time of three hours is required, an additional cleaning fee of $100 will be applied to your credit card.
- The replacement cost of missing items or any damage to the suite, it's contents, and/or grounds will be billed directly to your credit card.